Attorney David Soble and Proven Resource are proud to offer the Proven Resource Free Enterprise Scholarship.
A goal of this scholarship is to encourage entrepreneurialism and free enterprise. We are aware of how the ever changing internet has impacted the world economy and entrepreneurial opportunities, especially in the areas of real estate and finance. College students, when preparing for their careers ahead, have so much to gain from the internet and related technologies, and nothing should hold them back.
That’s why we’re proud to offer an annual scholarship of $500 to new and current college students.
How to Apply for the Proven Resource Free Enterprise Scholarship.
1. WHAT: Applicants must submit a 500+ word essay about what your parents taught you about your first business endeavor and free enterprise in general.
2. WHO: The scholarship is open to any student who is a resident of Michigan and is high school senior or currently enrolled in a Michigan college can apply. Students at both community colleges and four-year institutions are encouraged to apply.
3. Essays must be your own work and cannot be submitted to any other website.
4. WHEN: Essays for the 2017 -2018 Scholarship period will be accepted beginning September 1, 2017 through the March 1, 2018 deadline.
5. WHERE: Essays should be mailed to Nphillips@provenresource.com and include the author's name, address and phone number. Please include “scholarship” in the email subject line. Essays must also be submitted with a copy of the student's college acceptance letter as proof of the college attendance.
6. Throughout the submission time period, student essays will be posted on our blog for our readers to review and provide feedback.
7. CRITERIA: The scholarship winner will be selected based upon both the quality of the article AND the student with the most social media approvals that the essay generates, as determined by social shares. David Soble and the Proven Resource staff will decide the best essay written. Therefore, you if have many shares or "likes" but the article is not well written, you will not be selected.